In 2010, Citroën launched Citroën DS4, a five-door coupe. This dynamic coupé-like body created exceptional versatility and day-to-day practicality within a compact design.
In 2015, the DS brand launched two new models :
• DS 4, a dynamic and refined premium hatchback.
• DS 4 Crossback, a versatile, expressive and adventurous bodystyle
Seeking to create a spacious coupé with a real boot and the robust appearance of a 4x4 with athletic styling, Citroën designed Citroën DS High Rider concept car.
Immediately recognisable with its double-chevron grille, Citroën DS4 was a nonconformist premium compact model.
DS 4 with refined customised features, styling and performance - is a vehicle of unique personality with flowing, sculpted and elegant body lines and chrome-finish signatures.
When launched, this exceptional vehicle with its distinctive looks appealed to young consumers and customers looking to stand out from the crowd.
DS 4 and DS 4 Crossback possess unique and fascinating body styling and bring motorists a dynamic and agile drive:
• A strong identity underlined, in the exterior, by a New DS Wings grille and New DS LED Vision headlamps
• Its full leather interior (dashboard, steering wheel) and leather upholstery with the signature watchstrap design.
• High-performance engines of up to 210 hp
DS 4 and DS 4 Crossback deliver CarPlay™ and MirrorLink® which are compatible with the most recent Apple and Android mobiles. This means customers can safely access some of their applications whenever they like such as text messaging using voice recognition.