The system is exceptionally long-lasting, waterproof and salt resistant. All components are pre-treated, including the one-piece phenol–coated deck, the galvanised under-frame and the anodised aluminium. The Dropside is supported by Ingimex's fit while-you-wait service.
Key Base Models:
-Relay 35 L3 120 Chassis Cab
-Relay 35 L3 160 Chassis Cab
Dropsides are available on a variety of Relay Chassis Cabs and Chassis Crew Cabs. Please contact Ingimex direct for full details.
- Substantial Sub-frame constructed of bolted galvanised steel elements
- Robust construction utilising light materials offering excellent payload
- HGV derived side and tail boards for heavy industrial service
- Phenol resin bonded one piece birch plywood floor panel
- Deep powder coated steel panel section, combined with tubular steel vertical frame protects the cab area against unsecured deck loads up to 2.G.
- Unique steel safety headboard and ladder gantry with 4 recessed load lashing points
- Galvanised wire mesh upper panel protecting cab rear window & maximising rear visibility
- Removable side boards & corner posts
- Bolted assembly, fast and simple to repair
- 24 hour turn around for replacement parts
Key Dimensions (mm) for Relay L3 standard Dropside: