Using their lightweight high performance insulation panels, the Somers’ conversions ensure that payloads are maximised across the range without compromising refrigeration performance.
Key Base Models:
Berlingo (Chiller or Freezer vans)
Dispatch Van (Chiller or Freezer vans)
Relay Van (Chiller or Freezer vans)
Relay L3 HDi 130 chassis (Chiller or Freezer Box Body)
Key Features - Chiller Vans
• Lined and insulated with insulation up to 80 mm thick
• Grey vinyl bulkhead to cab side
• Seam free GRP lining in white
• In cab digital control
• Smooth finished floor - floor and skirt finished in grey
• LED Interior light
• Side and rear doors insulated and lined with white GRP sheeting.
• GAH refrigeration unit
• Somers Direct Air Condenser Moulding fitted as roof inset (Relay H2 only).
Key Features - Fridge Vans
• Specification as chiller above (with insulation up to 75mm) plus:
• Somers Superfreeze door mouldings fitted to interior of rear doors, plus additional sealing.
• Somers Superfreeze Foldback side load door (H2 Relay only - blanked off on other models)
*Excluding Berlingo and Dispatch models with air-conditioning – please contact Somers for electric fridge options
These are model and conversion specific. Base vehicle dimensions can be found in the Technical Specifications section for each model on this website. For full converted vehicle dimensions, please contact Somers Refrigeration direct on the details below.
Established in 1991, Somers Refrigeration Ltd. is the leader in designing and producing ground-breaking refrigerated vehicles. Somers were the first to market a triple temperature compartment design and the first panel van converter to be accredited with ISO:9002 quality standard. Given the class beating thermal efficiency of a Somers conversion, coupled with their ability to build bespoke conversions to your exact requirements, you can be sure that a Somers Chiller or Freezer vehicle will meet your exacting delivery demands.
To purchase a temperature controlled van, contact your nearest dealer.
Somers Refrigeration Ltd
The Ice House
Tel: 01508 532 248
Fax: 01503 531 231
To find out more about Somers Refrigeration, their products and their bespoke service, why not visit http://www.fridgevans.com/
Warranties on the ‘Ready to Run’ conversions are provided by the conversion companies and match that provided by Citroën on the base vehicle. These warranties are mutually exclusive.
Citroën UK Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever incurred in respect of works carried out by such independent Companies, and customers must assure themselves of suitability, quality and legal conformity of such conversion works.