Those dealers that have subscribed to the Motor Industry’s ‘Code of Practice – Service & Repair’, have committed to –
• Honest and fair services
• Open and transparent pricing
• Completing work as agreed
• Invoices that match quoted prices
• Competent and conscientious staff
• A straightforward, swift complaints procedure
The Motor Codes Advisory and Conciliation Service offer free and impartial advice. For further information, you can visit their website at www.motorcodes.co.uk or you can call their Consumer Advice Line on 0800 692 0825.