When your car is in a Citroën workshop, we’ll only carry out the work that you agreed. If anything additional is identified, we’ll call you to let you know and ask your permission before we start the work.
That way you can be confident there won’t be any surprises.
At Citroën, our highly-trained technicians know your car better than anyone and always give it the care and attention it deserves. That’s why, when you visit our workshop, you can expect to collect a clean car every time.
We want to hear about your experience with Citroën. Tell us what you think, and share your opinions with others on Citroën Advisor.
If you’re dissatisfied, our priority is to find a solution as quickly as possible. So we’ll get in touch with you within one working day to get it sorted.
- While you wait servicing in comfortable surroundings, with wi-fi and refreshments
- Courtesy cars
- Collection & delivery service
- Book an appointment online
- Original equipment parts, with Citroën ORIGINALS
- 1 year warranty on parts and accessories purchased through Citroën dealers
- 3 month workmanship warranty on all repairs
- Citroën trained technicians and service advisors
- Latest Citroën diagnostic equipment to identify problems
- Road test available to demonstrate work carried out