How to Participate – To nominate a potential beneficiary of the Prize, entrants must follow the instructions outlined on the social media post on Citroën UK’s Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts. All valid entries received prior to the closing time 8/04/19 at 23:59 GMT will be reviewed and up to five (5) nominees will be selected by Citroën UK to receive the Prize. Entrants can self-nominate or choose to nominate a third party. Each successful nominee will be entitled to servicing, maintenance and repair work for their Citroën vehicle, up to the value of £5000 (incl. VAT) (“Prize”).
This competition is free to enter - no purchase is necessary.
Entry shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
1. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over at the date of entry. Proof of age and proof of UK residency may be required. Nominees are also subject to the age and residency requirements.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of Citroën UK, any company or person connected with the administration of this competition, any companies or persons involved in the sale of Citroën UK's products, including but not limited to Citroën dealers may not enter this competition.
3. Entry into this competition is free and there is no limit to the number of nominations that one person can make.
4. Citroën UK will not be liable for entries that are not received and/or are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Entries must not be sent in through agents. Incomplete, inappropriate, indecent, illegal, fraudulent or corrupt entries or those not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
5. Citroën UK does not accept responsibility for network, computer, smartphone, hardware or software failures of any kind or problems with the social media platforms which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of any entries. Citroën UK does not accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of its reasonable control.
6. Citroën UK reserves the right to disqualify from the competition any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise in our opinion fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
7. Entry into this competition will be open from 09:00 GMT on 01/04/2019 and will close at 23:59 GMT on 08/04/18. Entries made outside of these periods shall not be eligible.
8. Where an entrant is nominating a third party, the entrant warrants to Citroën UK that the entrant has gained the consent of the nominee to provide the nominee’s personal details (vehicle registration number, vehicle model, full name, postal address, email address and telephone number) to Citroën UK for the sole purpose of this competition.
9. There will be up to five (5) successful nominees selected across the Citroën UK official Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram accounts. Citroën UK is entitled, at its sole discretion, to decide that the number of successful nominees will be less than 5.
10. The successful nominees will be entitled to: servicing, maintenance and repair work to their Citroën vehicle, up to the value of £5000 (incl. VAT). For the avoidance of doubt, all other costs and expenses (including, but not limited to any travel, subsistence or accommodation costs incurred by a successful nominee) shall not be paid by Citroën UK. The Prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged and there is no cash alternative.
11. The successful entrants and nominees will be chosen by, and at the sole discretion, of Citroën UK and will be notified by 15th April 2019. The Prize does not have to be accepted.
12. The successful entrants and nominees will be contacted by Citroën UK. Successful nominees must be the owner of the Citroën vehicle specified in the entry, provide their vehicle registration number, vehicle model, full name, postal address, full email address and telephone number. If a successful nominee is not able, for any reason, to confirm acceptance of the Prize, or no response is received within 48 hours of Citroën UK contacting the successful nominee, the Prize will be forfeited.
13. Citroën UK may collect personal information from entrants. Any personal data relating to entrant and/or nominee will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Citroën UK will use entrants' information and any information provided by the entrant for the purposes of the administration of this competition. Such processing may involve the processing of data by third parties in the EU for the purposes of administering this competition. Where entrants are nominating a third party, entrants must have consent from the third party to provide the personal details of that third party (vehicle registration number, vehicle model, full name, postal address, email address,telephone number and image) to Citroën UK for the purpose of the competition, such purpose to include editorial purposes in any format or media (without additional consent being required and/or necessary). By entering this competition, entrants give permission to Citroën UK to use the entrant’s name, vehicle registration, image and any other details used in their entry for the competition and or/editorial purposes in any format or media without additional consent being necessary.
14. Citroën UK will require successful nominees and/or entrants to take part in all reasonable pre-event and during event filming, and post-event publicity on social media platforms, national website and press requested by Citroën UK.
15. In so far as is permitted by law, Citroën UK, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the successful nominees and/or entrants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Citroën UK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. All entrants accept that Citroën UK reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, without notice and liability to any entrant and/or nominee. Citroën UK’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions).
18. A list of the names and counties of the successful entrants and nominees can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Citroën UK, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND within one month of the closing date of this competition.
19. This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this competition.
20. The Promoter of the competition is Citroën UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 191579 whose registered office is Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, CV3 1ND.