Key Base Models:
Relay 35 L2 100hp Chassis Cab
Tippers are available on a variety of Relay Chassis Cabs and Chassis Crew Cabs. Please contact Tipmaster direct for full details.
- Tipmaster heavy duty styled ladder rack with galvanised mesh infill
- Zinc plated body corner pillars with recessed locking fasteners
- Heavy duty, fully under-sealed box section sub and tipping frames
- One piece extruded drop sides with recessed locking fasteners and double action high hung tail board
- Body floor and head board constructed in steel and finish painted in graphite grey with underside under-sealed black
- Chromed under-floor scissor action hydraulic ram
- High performance electro-hydraulic power pack with visible oil level plastic tank and weather protected motors and electrics
- Remote handheld controls on wonder lead with harness and magnetic base
- Tipper warning buzzer
- Convenient to use body prop
35 L2 100hp standard Tipper
Tipper Body Length (External) 3098
Tipper Body Width (External) 2026
Side Height 395
Loading Height 860
Payload (kg) 1320
(Please note payload is dependent on body construction material)
For all other Tippers, the base vehicle dimensions can be found in the Technical Specifications section for each model on this website. For full converted vehicle dimensions, please contact Tipmaster direct on the details below.
Conversion Company Information:
Based in London, Tipmaster has been operating since 1968, when they produced their first electro-hydraulic tipper. The name Tipmaster has become recognised as the originator and market leader in the field of electro-hydraulic tippers and is now synonymous with high quality bodywork and hydraulics. Tipmaster products and equipment are sold throughout Europe and can be ordered from any approved Citroën UK dealer. Maintenance and service is available through a network of authorised fitting and service agents. These agents are also able to help with all your aftersales service including weight testing and 24-hour breakdown care.
To purchase a Tipper, contact your your nearest dealer
Lea Bridge Road
Tel: 0208 539 0611
Fax: 0208 539 9462
Warranties on the ‘Ready to Run’ conversions are provided by the conversion companies and match that provided by Citroën on the base vehicle. These warranties are mutually exclusive.
"Citroën UK Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever incurred in respect of works carried out by such independent Companies, and customers must assure themselves of suitability, quality and legal conformity of such conversion works."