Key Base Models:
Relay 35 L2 HDi 130 6-speed manual Tipper
Tippers are available on a variety of Relay Chassis Cabs and Chassis Crew Cabs. Please contact Tipmaster direct for full details.
• Body floor and head board constructed in steel and finish painted in graphite grey with underside under-sealed black
• Tipmaster heavy duty zinc plated corner pillars with recessed locking fasteners
• Tipmaster heavy duty styled ladder rack with galvanised mesh infill
• One piece extruded drop sides with recessed locking fasteners and double action high hung tailboard
• Rope Hooks
• Side access step
• Built-in body prop. Tipper raised warning bleeper
• Tipmaster chromed under-floor heavy duty tipping ram
• High performance electro-hydraulic power pack with visible oil level plastic tank and weather protected motors and electrics
• Hand held controls on wander lead with harness and magnetic base
• Heavy duty, fully under-sealed box section sub-frame
For Relay 35 L2 HDi 130 6-speed manual Tipper
Tipper Body Length (External) 3000mm
Tipper Body Width (External) 2035mm
Side Height 400mm
Loading Height 860mm
Payload (kg) 1235kg
For all other Tippers, the base vehicle dimensions can be found in the Technical Specifications section for each model on this website. For full converted vehicle dimensions, please contact Tipmaster direct on the details below.
Based in London, Tipmaster has been operating since 1968, when they produced their first electro-hydraulic tipper. The name Tipmaster has become recognised as the originator and market leader in the field of electro-hydraulic tippers and is now synonymous with high quality bodywork and hydraulics. Tipmaster products and equipment are sold throughout Europe and can be ordered from any approved Citroën UK dealer. Maintenance and service is available through a network of authorised fitting and service agents. These agents are also able to help with all your after sales service including weight testing and 24-hour breakdown care.
To purchase a Tipper, contact your nearest dealer.
Lea Bridge Road
Tel: 0208 539 0611
Fax: 0208 539 9462
Warranties on the ‘Ready to Run’ conversions are provided by the conversion companies and match that provided by Citroën on the base vehicle. These warranties are mutually exclusive.
Citroën UK Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever incurred in respect of works carried out by such independent Companies,and customers must assure themselves of suitability, quality and legal conformity of such conversion works.