Celebrating A Century Of Citroën Boldness And Innovation With A Range-Spanning “Origins” Collector’s Edition!
To kick off its centenary year, Citroën is unveiling an exclusive Collector's Edition available on several models in the range: C1, C3, C3 Aircross Compact SUV and New C4 Cactus Hatch. The Collector's Editions will be launched in first-half 2019, paying homage to 100 years of creativity and boldness. These Collector's Edition models have lots of character, pure and elegant, and feature harmonious colours and materials with touches of a special bronze shade echoing the gear-cog design as well as a “Origins since 1919” signature. Each model is also fitted with contemporary equipment inspired by customer uses.
Boasting over 100 years of creativity and high standards, Citroën has always honoured its heritage by disrupting automotive cues and redesigning the automobile. To celebrate its centenary, Citroën is unveiling an Origins Collector’s Edition in January 2019 on C1, C3, C3 Aircross Compact SUV and New C4 Cactus Hatchback. These four models uphold Citroën’s product identity with a strong styling language and embody the Citroën Advanced Comfort® programme. Discover Citroën's 100 years of comfort in video below:
Instantly recognisable, the 4 Origins exteriors stand out through a specific styling approach:
- Each model is available in different stylish and pure body colours: White, Grey and Black.
- Two-tone paint is available with a Black roof (on C1, C3, C3 Aircross Compact SUV).
- The collector edition features “Origins” exterior customisation, with Bronze coloured design components paying a nod to the original gear cog in connection with the past. In the same spirit, the models are also available with:
- Decals on the door mirror shells and quarterlight with decorative strips
- A tailgate sticker (on all models)
- Distinctive central roof decor (on C3)
- A special Bronze Colour Pack with fog light and Airbump® surrounds (on C3, New C4 Cactus Hatchback), headlight surrounds (on C3 Aircross) as well as wheel centre caps (on C1)
- A sticker “Origins since 1919” on the front doors of each vehicle
- A further distinctive styling detail: dark-tinted rear windows and back window and black alloy wheel rims
Inside, the collector edition models are home to a special Origins design scheme:
- The harmonious scheme stands apart with: Grey Heather cloth upholstery with Gold top-stitching and an “Origins” label (on C3, C3 Aircross Compact SUV and New C4 Cactus Hatchback), a dashboard strip in Mistral TEP with Gold top-stitching (on C3) and special protective mats front and rear.
Contemporary comfort and safety equipment inspired by customer uses:
- C3 Origins Collector’s Edition: based on the Feel trim level, the versatile city car gains further equipment including: a reversing camera, Citroën Connect Box with the SOS Pack and assistance included, Citroën Connect Nav on a 7-inch touchscreen, electric rear windows, the Safety 2 Pack including Active Safety Brake, Driver Attention Alert, Collision Risk Alert, automatic lights and an electrochromic rearview mirror.
- New C4 Cactus Hatchback Origins Collector’s Edition: based on the Feel trim level, the ultra-comfortable hatchback also features: Citroën Connect Box with the SOS Pack and assistance included, Citroën Connect Nav on a 7-inch touchscreen, the Mirror Screen function, electric-folding door mirrors and Advanced Comfort seats.